Managed IT Services
WHAT DOES COPPERTREE PROVIDE?
We provide Managed IT Services for small and medium-sized companies in Ontario, Canada. Our team of computer experts will manage your computer and networking needs so you can stay focused on running your business. Our team starts by assessing your current IT environment and developing an IT strategy. We will manage your IT Infrastructure and security, and provide on-demand IT support.
The best managed IT services starts with developing the right IT strategy. We begin with an assessment, understanding your business requirements and comparing your IT environment against industry benchmarks. We then develop an IT Strategy, which guides as a roadmap for improvement.
CopperTree’s team of IT experts will monitor your physical hardware infrastructure regularly to ensure everything is working as expected. We periodically assess your hardware systems and identify areas of risk. CopperTree’s outsourced managed IT services ensure a robust IT infrastructure by applying industry best practices and implementing proactive solutions.
To put it bluntly, we want to make your IT environment so stable and secure that you do not need to call us. Ask us to show you how our managed IT services have measurably reduced our clients’ needs for IT support.
CopperTree’s managed IT services include around-the-clock monitoring and management of your IT environment, including intrusion detection, firewall installation, and overseeing patches and upgrades. We protect your data from malware and ransomware, help you to define and implement cybersecurity policies, and perform regular security assessments and audits. In case of any emergency, we respond quickly with timely resolution.
READY TO PARTNER UP WITH I.T. PROFESSIONALS?
By partnering with our team of experienced technicians, you can improve performance and security without hiring additional staff. Book a meeting with us to learn more and receive a customized proposal.
Managed IT FAQ
WHAT ARE MANAGED IT SERVICES?
“Managed IT services” refers to the proactive handling of information technology by an outside company. With the outsourcing of IT services, you can concentrate on managing your business rather than internal technologies that you need to effectively communicate and deliver your products and services.
With managed IT services, companies can outsource their IT needs to a team of professionals – with the right skill for the right job, while cutting down on unforeseen costs, by:
- Reducing the downtime that results from IT issues
- Lowering the risks associated with security breaches and non-compliance
- Eliminating the need to acquire specialized training, IT hardware, or software management tools
- Eliminating recruiting, managing, and on/off-boarding IT talent
- Eliminating the costs of administrative, technical, or other operational staff to deal with IT issues or IT vendor management
- Freeing up staff time to focus on their primary duties
WHAT DOES AN MSP (MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER) DO?
Managed IT is responsible for the technology, data and infrastructure solutions that support your entire business. They can take away the headaches of managing and trouble-shooting technology. In every area of your business, if your staff is taking time to work out tech issues, managed IT can provide 24/7 help. Examples of these services are listed here:
- Technical assessments vs business requirements
- CIO-level strategic roadmap planning
- Monthly, on-site operational reviews with a virtual CIO
- Multi-level staffing (CIO, IT ops, hardware, software, SaaS)
- Ongoing technical alignment benchmarking to show progress
- IT project management
- IT project execution
- Mobile device management
- Internal training
- End-to-end systems monitoring
- Patch management
- Anti-virus / anti-malware
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Cloud services
- Proactive issue remediation
- 24/7/365 break-fix support
- Vendor management
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Assessment: Evaluating or scoring how your overall IT environment is implemented and managed vs. industry best practices.
- Help desk: Continual access to live help, 24 / 7 / 365.
- Consulting. Collaborating via frequent, on-premises meetings between management and an experienced CIO-level leader who works with you to develop and oversee a comprehensive IT strategy and roadmap.
- Proactive implementation of an IT roadmap to optimize infrastructure, lower risk, and increase employee productivity.
- IT Modernization. Where necessary, planning for and implementing IT modernization strategies, including migrating cloud infrastructure, data, and applications to the cloud.
- Training: Keeping staff up to date on optimal use of your systems and network.
- On-site services: For the times you need an expert to perform hands-on trouble-shooting, repair, or training, on-site IT services are available.
WHY DO COMPANIES USE MANAGED SERVICES?
Companies turn to managed IT services to control costs, to benefit from the expertise of an all-IT staff to serve their specific needs, and to gain access to the extensive tech and data management a dedicated IT company can provide. Further reasons include:
- Cyber security assessments and ongoing monitoring
- Trouble-shooting and repairs to networks, storage, and systems
- Proactive solutions to infrastructure in the changing technology climate
- Proactivity in the changing legal environment
- Access to training to keep staff from unnecessary frustration
- Disaster strategizing and recovery
WHY IS MANAGED I.T. IMPORTANT?
Keeping up with technology and software requirements and changes can be daunting and expensive. Changes can come with frustrations, security considerations, and a price tag. With the round-the-clock support and with a proactive approach to IT management, you and your staff can maintain streamlined operations and stay secure. With fewer breakdowns, employee productivity increases. And finally, you find peace of mind that planned updates and inevitable unseen issues won’t break your budget.
Get started on an IT solution for your business! Fill in the form below and one of our experts will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Or call us now: (519) 804-2461
Office Hours 8am-5pm (EST)