Co-Managed IT Services
What is Co-Managed IT?
Co-managed IT is a collaboration between your in-house IT team and an IT support company. Even when you have full-time IT staff, your team can quickly find themselves in need of extended professional resources. Successful management of today’s fast-changing IT environments often requires multiple levels of expertise.
IT Team Collaboration at Work for You
CopperTree’s co-managed IT services provide you with a way to augment your current IT staff with external IT expertise in a way that keeps your network technologically adept and won’t break the bank. With access to tech you may not want to purchase yourself, and levels of expertise that your internal team may not possess, co-managed IT supports the right IT solutions for you.
Without IT team collaboration, business leaders may need to:
- Add a part-time, executive-level vCIO who will oversee multiple programs
- Support current IT leaders to ramp-up new project teams quickly
- Promptly replace lost team members, or
- Cost-effectively augment staff with specific management or technical skills
Benefits of Co-Managed IT:
- Decreases ticket backlog
- Expands time and expertise for projects and infrastructure
- Assists internal IT staff in areas outside current expertise
- Gives access to, and improves utilization of new and evolving tech
- Delivers collaboration that maximizes your team’s internalization of new tech
You may find that by expanding your team with resources from CopperTree, you can bring in multiple expertise levels at a cost that is at or below the cost of hiring a lower number of full-time staff.
Get started on an IT solution for your business! Fill in the form below and one of our experts will contact you as soon as possible.