Our client work typically begins with an assessment, comparisons of your environment against industry benchmarks, understanding your business requirements, and developing a roadmap for improvement.
First, one of our staff will assess your current environment, including hardware, network equipment, front and back-office systems, and IT processes, measuring over 100 criteria against industry best practices. CopperTree will develop a quantified baseline measurement of your IT health and preparedness (CopperTree’s Technical Alignment Score (TScore) ), and identify the gaps to resolve to improve that score over time.
IT Strategy Roadmap
Our process includes providing you with a Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) who will collaborate with your leadership team and map your business goals to a specific IT Strategy and roadmap. Your vCIO will align with your staff on an approach that will:
- Makes your business more efficient
- Improve budget planning
- Help with project implementation
- Provide Asset Life Management
- Offer protection and security
- Utilize best practices
- Include back-up and disaster recovery
The strategy will outline your current state, your targeted future state, the gaps to be resolved, and a detailed plan for how CopperTree will proactively manage and support your company. The tactics outlined to achieve your strategy are measurable as key performance indicators:
- A key performance indicator that measures the current situation
- A plan of attack with milestones
- Expected outcomes
- A process to quantifiably measure and track improvements and benefits over time